I got this recipe off of allrecipes.com - It calls for two kinds of grapes and two kinds of apples, but I didn't want to go to the store, so I just doubled up on the grapes and apples of one kind each. :) It was still fantastic. But I do think it would be prettier with the two kinds of grapes and two kinds of apples.
Company Fruit Salad
- 4 medium Golden Delicious apples, diced
- 4 medium Red Delicious apples, diced
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Combine all the fruit in a large bowl. In a mixing bowl, beat dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour over fruit; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.