Spicy Pork and Soba Noodles
- 12 ounces soba noodles
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, sliced
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- Cook the soba noodles according to the package directions.
- Season the pork with 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. In batches, brown the pork, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Toss the pork with the noodles, cucumber, scallions, chili pepper, vinegar, sesame oil, and ½ teaspoon salt.