Friday, February 3, 2012

No-Bake Cookies



Oh, bestill my little heart. I love these so much. Making them is dangerous for me, because I usually can't stop once I've started eating them. So. Addicting. Once, I made them for my Sunday School class that I taught in college. I made enough for each person to eat, like, three, which everyone did. And then I caught, out of the corner of my eye, one of the guys in my ward actually tilting up the cookie jar to his mouth and pouring the crumbs in. They are just that good.

No-Bake Cookies

2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 cube butter
1/2 cup cream or milk

Cream the above ingredients together and bring to a boil. Boil for three minutes. Then remove from stove and add:

1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 1/2 cups quick rolled oats

Beat until thick and spoon on waxed paper to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment